No. We do not allow smoking inside of our limousines.
We strongly recommend that you make your limo reservation the moment you know how many people you will need a limo for and the date of your event. We receive reservations daily and it is important for you to book early to be able to have a vehicle available to you.
While we do recommend calling ahead of time, we can take reservations up to almost the last minute, but do bear in mind that the selection of available vehicles may be limited.
Your rental time will begin when your driver arrives to pick you up at your desired location and the rental will end when your driver drops you off at your desired location.
Yes. We do ask that you please call us to arrange for an extension on the length of time that you have your limo. When you call into our company, one of our team members will be able to assist you.
Yes, we charge $150 per hour.
Yes, we charge $150 per hour.
No, we only offer minimum 4 hours or more.
Yes. All of our limos are insured.
No. We do not provide any type of alcohol in our limos, but if you are 21 years of age or older, you are more than welcome to bring your own alcohol into the limo. The best type of alcohol to bring is already in a bottle or mixed up, as it can be difficult to mix and pour as the vehicle is in motion.
Our limo drivers are trained and go through extensive training to ensure that they are professional at all times. Your driver will open and close doors for you and have a neat and polished appearance. We only employ the best limo drivers and you can rest assured that your assigned driver will be professional.
Yes. We encourage you to bring any music that you would like to listen to. Our limos are equipped with CD players to ensure you can listen to your choice of music.
Bookings are confirmed on receipt of deposit. All known charges (less the deposit) are payable in full, and must be settled by cash with the chauffeur (driver) at collection prior to the commencement of the journey.
Dependent on the booking requirement, Chauffeur subsistence is charged additionally as is any hotel accommodation for chauffeur’s overnight stay where required.
The vehicles belonging to the company are only insured for its drivers. No other persons may drive the limousine or vehicle under any circumstances.
- The company reserves the right to substitute vehicles of equal capacity in the event of mechanical or other failure, if due to circumstances beyond the company’s control. This will be considered by the company to be necessary.
- If a confirmed and paid booking is cancelled before 48 hours of start time, then 50% of the agreed total cost shall be refunded.
- No refund if a paid booking is cancelled with in 24 hours of start time.
- Client(s) will be responsible for the conduct of any and all passengers in the limousines or vehicles at all times.
- It is the client(s) responsibility to pay for any additional time incurred due to inclement weather or severe traffic congestion.